Noa Silver VeldhuijsenDutch 1994 Multidisciplinary artist working in the field of new media art.
• 2019 – HAAR – Collaboration with Ella Elisabeth for an exposition surrounding femininity.
• 2018 – Artists on AI – Group expo at V2_ TestLab
• 2018 – Howling Pancakes – Group expo at Showroom Mama in Witte de Withstraat, Rotterdam.
• 2018 – She by Reality – Group expo at KunstRai in Amsterdam.
• 2018 – Homecoming group exhibition – Testlab at v2_ institute for unstable media in Rotterdam.
• 2018 – Dat Wat We Nog Niet Wisten – Duo expo in Rotterdam.
• 2017/2018 – Master Apprentice programme. Presented in TAC Eindhoven.
• 2017 – V2_ Summer Sessions | Solo exhibition in Pula, Croatia.
• 2017 – TecArt Rotterdam with Steven van der Gaarden | Group Expo in WORM also called slash gallery.
• 2017 – Graduation Exhibition. | Group Exhibition. Wdka. 2017. Nominated for the Drempelprijs.
• 2016 – Exhibition in Het Nieuwe Insitute | Group Exhibition. Light installation.
• 2016 – Took part in the Mint exhibition in the Performance bar/Slash gallery.
• 2013 – Smeltpunt | Group expo Wdka
• 2017 – Graduated cum laude from the Willem De Kooning Academy with a major in Fine Arts, a minor in Hacking and a history in Animation.
• 2013 – Received a propaedeutic diploma at the Willem De Kooning Academy
• 2010 – Took part in the CAS (Creativity, Action and Service) Program.
Previous work experience:
• Game Design for Condomwise commissioned by the United Nations Population Fund to survey and teach kids about sexual education through their smartphone.
• Billy infomercial done in collaboration with Graphic Grocery as an commercial for the dietician.
• Video production for TedXYouth Amsterdam.
• Modelling and rigging the 1st prize of a competition from the Rode Kruis. (the Dutch Red Cross foundation)
• Sounddesign for Freddy the Flamingo, a commercial to promote the Social Garden festival in Amsterdam.
• Worked at the Tolhuistuin in Amsterdam behind the bar and in the kitchen. Continued at One For The Road, which provides catering for festivals including Lowlands.
• Worked at the Temporary Art Center in Eindhoven. Behind the bar, as security and as to provide general aid on the festival sight.
• Worked for One For The Road a catering company that provides catering to festivals. Located at Lowlands festival, Biddinghuizen and Music Meeting, Nijmegen.
• Working with Adobe CC (been working with Adobe since about 12 years old), experience in Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Bridge.
• Working with Arduino, Raspberry PI, Max for Live.
• Working with Ableton Live, Logic Pro and Melodyne.
• Photography and videography on a Canon camera.
• Carpentry, metalwork, welding, soldering etc.
• Fluent in English and Dutch, both in written and spoken word.
Other interest include videos, music, web-development, dance, sculpting, carpentry, writing, reading, photography and drawing.